♔ Zusage

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Annika

22, Weiblich

10 Hauspunkte

Main Character Hogwarts [ehem.] Slytherin Jahrgang 6 Reinblut Böse Todesser Vertrauensschüler Slug-Club Duellierclub Magische Kreaturen AG Fan Okklumentik Prinzesschen Frei

Re: ♔ Zusage

von Annika am 19.01.2019 22:00

Ich erscheine auf dem Ball.

Single [ ]

In Begleitung [✔] 
Meine Begleitung ist:
Aaron Chapman.

why men great 'til they gotta be great? i just took a dna test, turns out i'm 100% that bitch, even when i'm crying crazy. yeah, i got boy problems, that's the human in me. bling bling, then i solve 'em, that's the goddess in me. you coulda had a bad bitch, non-committal. help you with your career, just a little, you're 'posed to hold me down, but you're holding me back. and that's the sound of me not calling you back... why men great 'til they gotta be great? don't text me, tell it straight to my face. best friend sat me down in the salon chair. shampoo press, get you out of my hair. fresh photos with the bomb lighting, new man on the minnesota vikings. truth hurts, needed something more exciting, bom bom bi dom bi dum bum bay. you tried to break my heart? oh, that breaks my heart, that you thought you ever had it, no, you ain't from the start. hey, i'm glad you're back with your bitch, i mean who would wanna hide this? i will never, ever, ever, ever, ever be your side chick. i put the sing in single. ain't worried 'bout a ring on my finger, so you can tell your friend, "shoot your shot" when you see 'em... it's okay, he already in my dm's.

Antworten

Carly

22, Weiblich

Hogwarts [ehem.] Ravenclaw Jahrgang 7 Halbblut Gut Demiguise Covenant Zauberkunstclub Frosch Chor Fan Veelagene Beliebt Frei

von Carly am 20.01.2019 11:34

Single [ ]
In Begleitung [ ✔ ]
Meine Begleitung ist:
Magnus Nilsen

tumblr_n1f5qdcZvW1s9p84vo2_250.gif tumblr_n1f5qdcZvW1s9p84vo4_250.gif
And I'd do anything to get it out of my mind, I need some insanity that temporary kind.
Tell me how will I ever be the same, when I know that woman is whispering your name??
Somebody bring me some water! Can't you see I'm burning alive? Can't you see my baby's got another lover? I don't know how I'm gonna survive!
Somebody bring me some water! Can't you see it's out of control? Baby's got my heart and my baby's got my mind,
but tonight the sweet Devil's got my soul...

Antworten

Caroline

20, Weiblich

Hogwarts [ehem.] Ravenclaw Jahrgang 5 Halbblut Gut Zauberschachclub Astronomieclub Realist Frei

von Caroline am 20.01.2019 14:21

Single [ ]

In Begleitung [✔]
Meine Begleitung ist:
Noel Lusin.

you can pretend you don't miss me. you can pretend you don't care. all you wanna do is kiss me, oh what a shame i'm not there. you can pretend you don't miss me. you can pretend you don't care. all you wanna do is kiss me, oh what a shame i'm not there. what is it you want? you can lie but i know that you're not fine every time you talk. you talk 'bout me but you swear i'm not on your mind. you can pretend you don't miss me. you can pretend you don't care. all you wanna do is kiss me, oh what a shame i'm not there. everybody knows, you and i are suicidal stolen art. pretty moments sews.
stitches into all your bitches broken hearts

Antworten

Jaxon

23, Männlich

Hogwarts [ehem.] Slytherin Jahrgang 7 Halbblut Geheim Zauberschachclub Slug-Club Veelagene Wortlose Magie Eisprinz Frei

von Jaxon am 20.01.2019 14:55

Single [ ]
In Begleitung [✔]

Meine Begleitung ist:

Isis Nightingale

Screenshot_19.png
 signa.gif  signa2.gif
Screenshot_23.png

Antworten

Remus
Administrator

23, Männlich

10 Hauspunkte

Admin Main Character Hogwarts [ehem.] Gryffindor Jahrgang 7 Halbblut Gut Demiguise Covenant Vertrauensschüler Astronomieclub Fan Werwolf Wortlose Magie Everybody's Darling OC Frei

von Remus am 20.01.2019 16:39

Hey hey,
wir wollten euch nur nochmal daran erinnern, dass wir den Sitzplan selbst machen werden und das an sich schon viel Arbeit sein wird. Wenn ihr also einfach nur so kommen wollt, damit der Charakter dabei ist und eventuell gar nicht beabsichtigt zu playn, wäre das unnötige Arbeit die wir machen. Also sagt bitte nur zu, wenn ihr wirklich aktiv schreiben werdet! ♥

SigNewPain.png

Antworten

Adam
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Adam am 20.01.2019 20:19

Single [ ]

In Begleitung [✔]
Meine Begleitung ist:
Aurora Newton 

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 20.01.2019 20:20.

Aurora

35, Weiblich

Hogwarts Nicholas Flamel University [ehem.] Ravenclaw Abgeschlossen Halbblut Gut Orden des Phönix Heiler Metamorphmagus Zauberstablose Magie Everybody's Darling Frei

von Aurora am 20.01.2019 22:12

In Begleitung [x]
Meine Begleitung ist: Adam ♥

Aurora1.png
AuroraSig.png

A strong woman builds her own world.
She is one who is wise enough to know that it will attract the man she will gladly share it with.

Antworten

Gwenog

21, Weiblich

Hogwarts [ehem.] Gryffindor Jahrgang 6 Halbblut Gut Demiguise Covenant Duellierclub Magische Kreaturen AG Fan Sportskanone OC Frei

von Gwenog am 21.01.2019 00:23

Single [✔]
In Begleitung [ ]
Meine Begleitung ist:

Gwenog.png
tumblr_inline_p3g5p7SMzV1qlt39u_250.gif  tumblr_inline_p3g5p2TR5N1qlt39u_250.gif

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 21.01.2019 00:23.

Levi
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Levi am 25.01.2019 08:55

Single [✔ ]
In Begleitung [ ]
Meine Begleitung ist:

Antworten

Darren

22, Männlich

Main Character Hogwarts [ehem.] Slytherin Jahrgang 6 Reinblut Unentschlossen Slug-Club Duellierclub Zauberkunstclub Kapitän Jäger Eisprinz Frei Abwesend

von Darren am 25.01.2019 18:58

Single [ ]
In Begleitung [ x ]
Meine Begleitung ist: Reagan Aubigny

darren_signatur_4.gif darren_signatur_3.gif
We messed around
until we found the one thing we said we could never ever live without. I´m not allowed to talk about it, but I gotta tell you. ´Cause we are who we are when no one´s watching and right from the start, you know I got you. Yeah you know I got you. I won´t mind even though I know you´ll never be mine.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 26.01.2019 16:11.
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum